Ever wonder how you can present your content in a concise, colorful and easily understood format with the use of images, icons, fonts, texts, and charts?
If you've answered yes; don't worry, you can.
In the form of an information graphic or infographic for short.
An infographic is a great visual to share your content in a lean, concise, and beautiful way to boost engagement and generate traffic.
Infographics work not only because they are 40% more shareable, but because when details are paired with an image we remember 65% more of it three days later.
Infographics have different:
But, if you're constrained by a budget or time here are a few DIY resources to help you make compelling infographics.
Tools for Designing and Creating Infographics
1. Canva Infographic MakerFree, along with upgrade to Canva for Work
Canva is an awesome drag and drop tool for creating amazing graphics for varying occasions.
If you're not using Canva yet, give them a try.
2. PiktochartFree, along with paid packages
Piktochart transforms your boring data into engaging infographics and presentations with a few clicks.
Picktochart is one of the first free infographic design software. Picktochart is drag and drop.
3. Infogr.amVery limited free options, along with paid packages
With that said, Infogr.am has a large variety of graphs, maps, and charts. There's also the option to upload your own pictures and videos to create cool infographics.
4. VenngageFree, along with paid packages
Venngage is simple and easy to use for creating and publishing infographics.
They have themes, templates and hundreds of icons and charts to chose from.
5. FreepikFree, along with paid packages
Freepik has tons of infographics and other graphic elements to use for numerous projects.
Free, along with paid packages
Zanifesto allows you to create affordable custom infographics with their easy to use builder.
With their invitation to "Create Something" who could resist!
Free, with paid packages
Is in beta and invites you to create amazing infographics, presentations and other content to engage with your readers.
Visme says their builder is free and super easy.
Go ahead and find out.
8. Easel.ly - free with pro package.Is a web-based infographic tool with dozens of free easily customizable templates.
9. Infograph.lyFree starter plan, along with paid upgrade
Infograph.ly boasts of awesome and automated infographics in 60 seconds.
10. IcogramsFree, and newly launched and still in beta.
Icograms not only make infographics but isometric city maps, diagrams, and isometric illustrations.
11. Mind the GraphFree
Mind the Graph allows you to create beautiful scientific infographics and illustrations.
Free, and in beta
If you have the desire to create your resume in an infographic format, this is the tool to use.
Vizualize.me allows you to log in with Linked In and visualize your resume in one click.
Tools for Creating ChartsCharte.ca (pronounced Char-teh-Kah) is used to produce charts to add to your content, documents or presentations.
Free Infographic Templates
- Check out this post and grab a free download while you're at it.
- Traits of Amazing Infographics.
- Here's some more information on infographics.
- Neil Patel's article on how to create infographics that can generate 5000 views per month.
6 Traits of the Perfect Pinterest Infographic
Over To YouGo ahead and start upgrading your content by adding an infographic or two.
What's your favorite tool to make infographics?
Have a great one that's not on my list?
Share it in the comments.
Do something to grow!