How to Sell on Amazon Using ShopifyFebruary 03, 2017
I know how busy you are and I'm happy you stopped by.
But if you've only got time for the summary of today's post, here it is: Shopify is everything you need to sell online, on social platforms or in person.
Don't know what Shopify Is
In 2015 there were 250 million orders resulting in more than $250 million in sales.
While for 2016, orders were 176% higher per contestant and 146% higher in sales per contestant.
The Build-a-Business survey showed 34.5% of Shopify merchants are between 24 and 35 years of age and over the last two years, Shopify's 45+ audience has grown from 23% to almost 30%.
Also, that there is now a 50/50 ratio of men and women Shopify business owners.
What this means is anyone can own a successful Shopify store selling from tushy products to cowboy boots for the rodeo and everything between.
It also means great news for online retailer stocks!
Shopify has launched Build a Bigger Business for 2017 and is expecting phenomenal results!
Shopify has a secret weapon that catapulted their brand into the mainstream audience with his PR and marketing skills. This is none other than the 4 Hour expert himself: Tim Ferriss.
A secret weapon can only go so far, though.
It - in this case he - needs support from some of the perks offered by Shopify.
See Also: How To Sell Anywhere With Shopify
Here are a few highlights:
- Though I've said this before, it needs reiterating: Shopify is the world's fastest growing commerce platform with over 100, 000 active global retailers.
- With Shopify's powerful technology, you can sell online, offline and on-the-go anywhere in the world.
- Use your own domain name, like Trixiaendme for those who sell cat related products.
- Use built-in SEO. Believe it. They optimize your stuff so Google can find you and put you on their first page.
- Use it's integrated blogging platform to create blog posts that are helpful and evergreen.
- Access e-Commerce analytics to let you know where your traffic is coming from and where they are finding you.
- Keep your customer's data secure with PCI Level 1 Compliant checkout.
- Process credit card payments directly through Shopify or other gateways.
- Process in-store purchases with Shopify POS - Point of Sale.
- Process purchases with your smartphone using Shopify Mobile.
- Sell gift cards and generate coupon codes.
- Sell unlimited SKUs.
- Receive 24/7 onboarding and tech support from Shopify Gurus.
- Plus, Shopify is always adding free new features to help you sell and engage with your audience.
What could be better?
Maybe owning a few of their stocks....
4 Tools to Grow your Business with ShopifyShopify's Tool Chest is packed with resources to help grow your business.
Here are four tools to get you on the way to e-Commerce success:
- Logo Maker to help you on the path to branding your business.
- Wholesale product Search to help you find quality products for your customers.
- Profit Margin Calculator to help you work out how much money you'll make from your products.
Shopify's Previous IntegrationsEveryone and his cat is on social media these days and so is Shopify, but not in the way you think.
Shopify has made it uber simple to integrate your social media properties - Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook - with its system to reach your audience where they hang out and sell through multiple channels with one simple platform.
Shopify's Latest Integration is with AmazonYour online store showcases your brand and offers the most control over customer experience.
And expanding the ways you sell with Shopify allows you to reach a larger customer base hunting for products like yours.
For the right businesses, selling on Amazon can increase sales by reaching new shoppers who are not already familiar with your company.
Shopify's latest integration is with Amazon. Yup, the same Amazon that is the world's largest marketplace!
What this does is to make it easier than ever for you to list your products and get next-level brand visibility. In other words, Shopify simplifies selling on the world’s largest online marketplace and in the same instance, giving you the potential to earning more.
Shopify’s Amazon sales channel lets you:
- Create new Amazon listings in Fashion, Apparel, and Accessories directly from Shopify.
- For products that exist on Amazon create offers directly from Shopify in any category.
- Sync product details, variants, and images to your Amazon Seller Central account in minutes.
- Link Shopify products with your existing Amazon listings for any category.
- Set unique price and reserve inventory just for Amazon listings.
- Easily reconcile revenue from Amazon sales using Shopify reports.
- Sync inventory tracked by Shopify with Amazon listing.
- Fulfill Amazon orders directly from Shopify.
Wrapping UpStop procrastinating.
Have you heard the one about when is the best time to plant a tree? The answer: 20 years ago.
Whether you’re just starting out or growing your business, Shopify is the best way to manage and promote your products, track orders and provide a secure checkout.
Make use of this amazing Shopify Amazon sales channel and start your own online e-Commerce store today whether:
- from websites,
- mobile apps,
- in-store, or
- on the go
so 20 years down the road you won't be wondering about what could have been.
Over to You!You know your dream.
- Do your research.
- Check out the Shopify blog.
- Their resource library where you'll find guides, videos, success stories and more, as well as
- access their14-day free trial - no credit card required.
Continue reading for the full details on how to sell on Amazon using Shopify!